Learning as I go

In the last 5 years I have really taken to cooking. I didn't do much at first, some baking mostly. I have discovered it is a new passion of mine and felt that this would be a great way to share the many recipes that have come my way along with some originals of my own. In the last couple weeks we have started receiving CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) - local grown fruit and vegetables and boy have I had fun figuring out what all I can do with it. Ive been making and cooking things I never imagined I would. So if you have found a passion in cooking like I have you have come to the right place. I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Grandma's Peachy Cool

We decided to make this for our nephew since he was staying with us and we had just picked up our CSA bag to find.....more peaches :) 

Peachy Cool

1pint Vanilla Ice Cream (I tried the new Ole' Vanilla made from Mexican vanilla, super yum!)
2 tsp Vanilla
1 Cup pealed and sliced peaches
1/4 Cup Honey
1 1/2 Cups Milk

Add ingredients to blender and mix until well blended. Makes about 3 1/2 12oz glasses.

Love and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment